Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] Welcome!
Introduce Yourself

[Pinned] Welcome!

Welcome to the Coursera Course and to our kinship!We are eager to find out who you are and why you are here.Please take a few minutes to create a thread and type a few words about yourself. Who are you? Where are you from? What is your character i...
Small Celge Evensong 2y
Celge Evensong0100Small Celge Evensong 2y
Introduce Yourself

Naddaor (Ranatuor Mark II)

Hi all :)Having done the course last year on Laurelin on a character called "Ranatuor" who was in the Course of the Rings kinship, things have changed a little in 2017.The original Ranatuor, my first character created anywhere in LOTRO was back on...
Small Ranatuor 199d
Ranatuor131Small Ranatuor 199d
Introduce Yourself

Haquetia Haystack

Greetings everyone.I've played LotRO for some time and ponder the relation between the game and the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings books quite a lot (not so much the movies, as Tolkien's tales are very much the Books to me). The course I joined to i...
Small Haquetia Haystack 2y
Haquetia Haystack3152Small Haquetia Haystack 2y
Introduce Yourself

Rannith of Edhellond

Hi. I joined the course a bit late, but will be catching up. And now I´m in LotRO and your kin too. If I´m still welcome?I have played LotRO over five years and have many characters at Laurelin. My main is a hobbit warden, Thritran Kelohonka, and ...
Member avatar small Rannith 2y
Rannith071Member avatar small Rannith 2y
Introduce Yourself

Ranatuor!

Hi guys,It's your friendly neighbourhood bare-chested dwarf :)Looking forward to doing the course alongside you and learning more about the RP server you play on! Like Emeraldrose/Lucy, I'm from the Elders kin over on Gilrain where I have 14 alts ...
Small Ranatuor 2y
Ranatuor4128Small Ranatuor 2y
Introduce Yourself

Emeraldrose

Hi, I am an experienced Lotro player of 8 years, but have all of my characters on Gilrain, where I am a member of The Elders kin.I've had this little lady on Laurelin for a while because I'm quite interested in the RP aspect of the server. A fello...
Member avatar small Emeraldrose 2y
Emeraldrose397Small Ranatuor 2y
Introduce Yourself

Brandebar is here!

Hello guys! I have been enjoying this game and the kinship and I wish to say thank you again to the nice fellows that have already welcomed me (and made my toon drunk :D)Anyway, my name is Dany and my toon (Brandebar) is a brave human champion eag...
Small Brandebar 2y
Brandebar043Small Brandebar 2y
Introduce Yourself

Hello from Emun and Herbegar!

Hi there! I created Emun last time around for the course session that I didn't end up completing, and apparently never introduced myself. Hello! My name's Patrick, and I'm on Laurelin to experience something new, to re-experience the early-game ex...
Member avatar small Emun 2y
Emun061Member avatar small Emun 2y
Introduce Yourself

Lorabess

Hi - I am completely new to the world of online gaming and have just made a character yesterday named Lorabess. I'm still very much getting to grips with how everything works! I signed up for this course because I am really interested in storytell...
Member avatar small Lorabess 2y
Lorabess13335Small Celge Evensong 2y
Introduce Yourself

Celge Evensong, Gismoth (and some others)

My main character in LOTRO is Celge, a minstrel. In real life, I am 35 years old and married. I study English Philology and History at the University of Heidelberg, Germany. This is the third time that I have taken the course on Coursera.I am not ...
Small Celge Evensong 2y
Celge Evensong084Small Celge Evensong 2y
Page 1