Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Help (public)

Forum administration

I currently have a problem adding pictures to events in the calendar. Is anyone familiar with this problem?
Small Celge Evensong 1y
Celge Evensong2132Small Celge Evensong 1y
Help (public)

Instance Help

Hello everyone - I recently accepted the Red Pass Instance as a Solo but then cancelled it - now Radagast is only offering me the Fellowship Instance! Can anyone tell me how to get the Solo one back OR would anyone be willing to arrange a time to ...
Member avatar small Lorabess 2y
Lorabess6151Small Seratil 2y
Help (public)

Can't keep up with chat? Use multiple windows.

If you use the default settings for chat, you will miss a lot as it just scrolls past you. Here's how I deal with it, YMMV.About a quarter of my screen is chat windows.In the upper window is Kinchat and the coursera channel. Below that is /say and...
Small Haquetia Haystack 2y
Haquetia Haystack2113Small Tadegar 2y
Help (public)

Convince me!

Hi thereWith all the talk about transferring EU servers back to the EU (the Netherlands: yeah!) and the free character transfers that come along with that, I'm thinking of moving all my 23 (!) chars from Gilrain to Laurelin......Should I do that a...
Small Azakah 2y
Azakah12413Small Seratil 2y
FAQ
Help (public)

FAQ

Do you need help? Maybe our FAQ section can answer your question. Comments are locked on the FAQ section as it's purpose is to be a list of answers rather than questions.If you don't find your answer there then don't hesitate to ask either here or...
Small Amaredel 2y
Amaredel076Small Amaredel 2y
Page 1